Tuesday, May 13, 2008

No good

My birthday gift arrives 3 months earlier. Ooh, this item comes just in time. Thanks, CE!



Apr was a bad month for me. I thought everything would turn alright in May. Argh! NO leh......


Moving to the new room - should be a GOOD thing hor?! But I ended up falling sick just after sitting there for 2 days. Everything seemed to be not so right with the new seating. Fengshui? or lack of 人氣 (as the office was always 冷冷清清)? I was definitely beh tahan with the so-f*kg-cold air cond!


Three days of MC made me a 'mushroom'. Combating with the fever that went as high as 39.9C and never seem to subside even after 4 times of medication consumption. Taking bangku everyday to wait in front of clinic (before it opens) waiting to get my number. For consecutive 3 days also got number 2 one wor!! *why ah?!* Dr gave only 1 day of MC for each visit, advising me "if tomorrow like this like that then come and see me again.." Wahlau ei, I already paeng tou ng ngan luk sek already, somemore kena torture like that. First day- went to sleep with fever, woke up with fever, ate medicine, slept with fever, woke up, fever lagi, ya, repeatedly...kept on measuring temperature. The fever finally went down slightly to 38.8C when I started taking antibiotic. Not good enough. It went down more convincingly only after Dr gave me a stronger antibiotic the 2nd day but then it was too late for my throat as it already got two 'volcano mouth' liao. One big ulcer at each side of throat. Blinking the eye slightly harder also caused pain at throat, not to mention swallowing saliva somemore. No appetite at all, how to eat with this kind of condition? I only ate white porridge with soya sauce, white roti with plain water for days.
From day one I was sick till now, I've ate the amount of roti that could have made up the volume for my consumption in one year. :(