Friday, February 13, 2009

To my lovest darling

Remember this post?!

Just when I thought things
wouldn't be different from any other old days
HE stepped into my life.

He (not We) met me at a morning wedding ceremony. (#1 see below)

He blocked my way. He stood behind me.

He came in when I had the most little time to spend on figuring out what who when where how. (#2 see below)

He came in when I had no mood to hiew him. (#3 see below)

He came in when I was busy arming myself in the battlefield. (#4 see below)

He came in when I was least expected for a man. (#5 see below)


OK, here's how the 'engineering' root causes being defined.
#1 : I cancelled my 'potential' trip to make myself available for being 'sister' (chee mui) for that wedding. Fated uh?!
#2 : I started getting involved in flogger gatherings and was busy with my photoshooting learning and reviving my new phase of food blogging.
#3 : I could only focus 'one' at one time.

#4 : I was busy troubleshooting my machine for weeks and got NO mood for everything.
#5 : Yeah, I expected 'woman'. :)
No lah, I was depressed over an Italy trip which I got 'kicked out'.


Unexpectedly I am comfortable with HIM.

'Engineering' definition of c-o-m-f-o-r-t-a-b-l-e basically involves:

* I don't have to do much adjustment/sacrification.
* I don't have to pretend that I am a 'shuk lui' (淑女).
* I can wear high heels in front of him.
* I don't have to hide my food passion from him.
* My luv towards him is getting more and more intensive by day.


And guess what I adore him the most?!
He really got GUTS!
He is a witty, intense, humorous, caring and understanding man!

Thank you, Mr A for being my valentine!

Lastly I wanna be a 狠女人. 狠狠爱: 遇到爱, 用力爱, 不顾一切狠狠爱! :)

Hey you! To my lovest darling...I simply luv you.