Duration = 5 days.
Friday, December 04, 2009
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Lagu Negaraku and Lagu Negeri Pulau Pinang performed by Penang Free School Band.
Arrival of T.Y.T. Yang Di-Pertua Negeri Pulau Pinang.
Penang Free School Wind Orchestra.
PFS Jazz Band.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
網紗碎花雪紡洋裝 =35% cotton, 65% polyester.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
1) You won't be able to see how much you have sold and what is the amount that you got. Until you got the hardcopy statement mailed to your doorstep.
2) No status update available online as of whether it's been transacted successful? or pending etc. No emails sent out to inform the status too. It's so lousy compared to US online trading website which you can see it in real time format.
3) In case you choose direct bank in (instead of cheque) and if you are not a public mutual gold member, you can only choose maybank or public bank, other banks are not allowed. You got to wait until the KL branch to call you,"Hey, we can't transfer to you this xxx bank lah. We only accept maybank and public bank." "How come it doesn't prompt me when I was processing?" "Well, it's stated in the clause there , that clicking 'agree' page. " Why it's so poor? Why can't there be a window popping up stopping us just right at that particular page when I was online processing it?!
It's ONLINE, suppose to make people feel confident, convenient, easy to retreive info and fast in processing. It ended up not professional and slow. :(
Monday, November 09, 2009
It includes salt soaking feets, fish spa 10min, aro-breathing and facial (which is considered pretty normal without any additional / luxurious treatments) .
Products are made in Taiwan. Lose confidence on this point though. Plus point is the price is like those off-the-shelf items, very affordable.
Sunday, November 08, 2009
All this while we thought that it's the streamyx problem or the rainy days, apparently it's not. It's actually me fighting over the same line with my bro! (All this happened after I moved my pc upstair.)
Today I made a call to Telekom. Within half an hour the guy came (which I didn't expect it to be so fast, since it's SUNDAY). The encik followed us up and down, down and up, crawling to the back of our house, up to our roof and etc to find where the problem is. We suspected the line PUTUS somewhere in the middle, which is concealed inside the wall. He also made a few calls back to office to check and confirm for us which line belongs to which.
After searching high and low for about half an hour, we decided to ask him to CUT and connect a brand new line lah.
After cutting the line at one end, he detected the line WORKING already ! Phew~!!! Save us another few tens ringgit to buy the connecting wires (which we've actually bought after he told us to do so, but then we managed to return since we are JIRAN always pong chan one mah)!
He is sooooooo helpful! From the past few times of experience with telephone line problems, Telekom actually impressed me a lot with their friendly and efficient service.
When I mentioned calling TELEKOM, I am referring to the faulty line complaint , not streamyx ok?! :)
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
I like the packaging box indeed. Thx Meow!
【JDaheck】海蘿德式藍滑棉多層折縫舒棉洋裝 NT699 [satisfactory /similarity level = 100%]
【JDaheck】隱約朱紅於黑絲下塑身蕾絲洋裝 NT980 [satisfactory /similarity level = 100%]
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Satisfactory level = 60%. Do take note that the clothes are imitation of the japan/korea fashion. Therefore the actual quality cannot be compared with http://buy.yahoo.com.tw/ at all.
These are items that achieve satisfactory level.
Price from left to right :
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Wo! This time is slightly different from the previous two times. We need to stand up straight and the orchestra will play 'Negaraku' and State song after arrival of Yang Di-Pertua Negeri Pulau Pinang. We need to do this again when the orchestra performance has ended.
The photo below featuring the double bass solo performing together with the orchestra.
1) "The Butterfly Lovers' Double Bass Concerto
2) Symphony No.35 "Haffner" in D Major KV385
3) Zampa Overture
4) Malay Medley Festival
5) Polonaise from "Eugene Onegin"
6) Procession of the Sardar from 'Caucasuan Sketches'
It's not good at all to be seated 4 rows from the stage as it seemed to be overwhelmed by the sound of violin/viola. Hmm..next time I got to choose back the back seat!
Friday, October 02, 2009
Demo on how to use 1 tablespoon of oil to continuously cooking tofu, fish, egg and frying mee.
Demo on how to use just a piece of kitchen towel to clean the wok.
Actimo Gold - Hexagonal Water Device