Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Crazy by Gnarls Barkley

Gnarls Barkley Crazy Lyrics

"Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley

It's an awesome track!
It makes me dance whenever I heard it.
I can't stop listening to it.
I am sooo hooked on this song!


While I was back in Milpitas, I simply tuned to a radio channel and heard this song for the first time. The next day I heard it again and from then onwards I stay tuned to this channel as I noticed that the songs were played repeatedly. I waited everyday to listen to this song. I heard it either while driving to work at Hillview or driving back from office to Staybridge/McCarthy. The track sounded so damn great especially when I was driving alone in a foreign country yoh! You know, got that kind of 'I am so damn free' feeling! I could not stop 'dancing' while driving! Nobody knows me there, so I don't care lah! :)

While flying back from SFO-HK using Cathay Pacific, I heard it again! This song was listed in one of its radio channels. Cool!