Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stupid Astr@!!!

Why Astr@ stupid?

1) I got to spend ~25min on the call talking to the customer service in order to find out that the 'amount due' on the bill there is actually a so-called stupid amount which gonna sustain this account till Jun 09! because the bill is settled annually per history. Stupid! Like that meaning I OWE YOU meh?! YOU OWE me baru ngam ! Stupid billing statement which Astr@ customer service also doesn't know and got to spend ~25 min of their time and MY MONEY (outstation call) to figure out.

2) When Astr@ accepting subscribers paying in advance for 6 mths or 1 year, it welcomes you with *big grin*. When subscribers want to disconnect, got to tell them 1 MONTH in advance leh. AND this cannot be done through call, must go to their stupid office. What's the purpose of 1 month notice? since you ppl can count & bill the subscription by DAY?! Stupid!

3) Why the whole Penang island only got one office (which is at bellisa row)? Balik Pulau or Teluk Bahang ppl also got to travel so far in order to ask for one stupid errand? Why can't you set up branches at Bayan Baru area? No money meh or because you have already monopolized the market and does not even want to consider spending more?

4) At the office, the lady said," Today is 26th Jul, so your account will have to be disconnected on 26th Aug, by then you come to submit your smart card." I told her, " I submit now." "But within this 1 mth you can still watch." I told her, " No need, I don't want to travel down again". As I told her before, this 2nd decoder has been left unwatched for ~ 4mths. No point keeping for another 1 mth.

5) I asked how much will Astr@ return me? She told me " Well, you will know when your statement comes, which is on 20th Sep." When I called up astr@ during that ~25 min, the guy can tell me exactly the amount. but this stupid girl said, "As I told you, your acc will be officially terminated on 26th Aug, then you need to wait for another 1 mth in order to get the bill, then only you will know how much." Is this not called stupid or what? It's in the computer system what!!!! You computer system knows how to auto deduct and count I will hutang you RMXXX in order to keep the acc sustanining till Jun 08, but cannot calculate how much the balance you ppl must return me by the end of my termination?! OK then, don't want to argue with you. I don't know whether it's you the user who is stupid, who doesn't know how to retrieve the info ? or it's the system in your office that's stupid!

6) I asked again I want Astr@ to return me the money by check since before that she told me the refund will be done so if the bills were settled by cash. "Well, as I told you, by the time when you rcv your statement on 20th Sep, then only you call up and instruct them what method of refund you want." OMG! I am telling you AHEAD mah now I want it to be done in check form. You ppl cannot do so one ah? Have to each and every step call and come to your stupid office one ah? sooo stupid!

STUPID STUPID!

7) I told her I wanna buy a remote control from here. She said "No, you got to get it from the service center." I asked where. "Any Astr@ service centers." "Yes, where? Do you have the address?" She passed me a small paper indicating Jalan Pintal Tali something like that. I asked roughly where it is located. She said," Campbell Street." I asked further which end, any landmarks?! She said," Campbell Street, near Rock*". I asked if it's near to the mosque there?" She said," OK, which side you know?" I said," I know the penang street, then to the market, then to the mosque." She then said, " it's one of them NEAR campbell street!" F** OFF! It's NEAR, not AT the campbell street. The whole campbell street is one way you know! Near which side ah? She said I also don't know, normally customer calls up themselves to ask for the direction.

8) I stepped out from the office and called the shop. The answer I got is," We no longer selling ASTR@ remote control loh. " "Where can I get ah aunty?" The aunty told me near Malacca Street blah blah blah....Streamyx....

9) I went back inside waiting for that stupid lady to finish serving the customer then I walked to her," This shop no longer selling your ASTR@ remote control, are you ppl aware of that? " "You called them up?" "Yes lah". Stupid !!!! Astr@ office is giving out info which is not UPDATED at all! soooo stupid! Stupid!

10) I spent two rounds driving at malacca street but couldn't find any streamyx shop. IN VAIN.

Pls tell me if this is not called STUPID, then call what leh?